- £10 Free Bet for all New Customers
- Money-Back Promotions on Football (Acca Insurance)
- Excellent Mobile App with In-Play Betting
138.com, which is a market leader in online gaming in Asia, now serves Europe courtesy of an Isle of Man licence which it has held since early 2012.
Using the familiar SBTech software the site features a Live Results Section and a Statistics area plus it offers bets on a stack of sports ranging from Aussie Rules football to Hockey and Hurling through to Speedway.
Football, both pre-event and in-play, is where most of 138.com’s turnover comes from and consequently football punters are well catered for and 138.com offer some stunning promotions.
One such offer, ‘Stalemate Money Back’, sees customer’s stakes (as much as £38) returned as a 138.com free bet if bets placed on English Premier League, English Championship, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, Champions League or Europa League games are losers in a game which ends 0-0.
138.com Welcome Offer
Place a £10 bet at 138.com and you will be rewarded with a 138.com free bet worth up to £10!
138.com’s New Customer Free Bet offer is different in design to its counterparts as it is directly matched to the smallest stakes bet placed by a new 138.com customer amongst his/her first five wagers.
How to claim your 138.com £10 free bet offer
With the way 138.com’s New Customer Free Bet offer is structured, essentially all you need do is open an account and place five wagers.
- Click ‘Join Now’ (top right of all 138.com pages) sign-up and create a 138Bet account.
- Deposit cash into your new account – no accepted payment methods are excluded from this 138.com promotion.
- Place a £10 and a maximum of £10 on selections priced even-money (2.0) or greater.
- On settlement customers need to contact the 138.com Customer Support team to request your 138.com free bet.
- Your 138.com free bet will be credited to your account within 24 hours.
The free bet will then remain in place for the next seven days (so use it relatively quickly), it must be used on a sports market and cannot be used on an in-play market.
138.com UK Customer Support
There’s no Live Chat at 138.com but plenty of other options all of which are open 24/7. The UK Freephone number is: 0808 120 1969
Email enquiries can be sent to: email@example.com while documents (for account verification) should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is also a Contact Form in the ‘Help’ section of the site and Twitter users can post any questions and requests they have to 138.com at @138help